Mansfield Park share house
Mansfield Park SA
- 1 room available Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Featured Share House – Mansfield Park (area 6)
A bedroom is available for one male person with low-medium level disability. Share with one other gentleman who is Visually Impaired and live alongside a second home where there are two other clients with Down Syndrome.
The Group Home is under a SIL funding through the NDIS with Active Night support provided by Orana staff onsite 24/7.
The People –
- 50 year old male client resides in the other bedroom
- The gentleman presently in the home has low behavioural issues
- Compatibility issues with other residents: residents across both homes are gentle and have some common interests; they would like the new person to have some similar interests (such as bowling, swimming, gym and church)
- Rent will be calculated at 25% of income plus 100% of eligible CRA (Commonwealth Rent Assistance)
- Applicants must be eligible for Community Housing in SA
The House –
- Modern 2-bedroom home purposely built for people with disability
- Lovely garden
- Good sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Wheelchair friendly (SDA rated Improved Livability); flat surfaces throughout the home
- Accessible bathroom with walk-in shower
- Neat, tidy & homely with open plan lounge/dining/kitchen; separate laundry, bathroom with easy to maintain front and rear garden areas.