On this International Women’s Day we’d like to pay tribute to some of the remarkable achievements of A2P’s women tenants. Here are some things our tenants have done:
- Published books
- Painted fabulous pictures
- Dedicated themselves to parenting
- Undertaken university studies
- Defended their rights & those of their families
- Broken down barriers & achieved the “unachievable”
We also pay tribute to the many other women who are part of the A2P community – the mothers, carers, family members, support workers and more who play a crucial role in the tenants’ lives. Thank you, and happy International Women’s Day.