Pet Agreement Terms
The tenant agrees and is required to:
- Provide care, feeding and supervision of their animal
- Do not leave the animal unattended for unreasonable periods
- Control the animal at all times
- Pay for damages caused by the animal
- Maintain the good health of the animal
- Clean up and dispose of all waste promptly
- Maintain flea and odor control
- Ensure food and water does not attract any other animal or pests
The animal shall be maintained and properly licensed as required by local council.
An animal of vicious or dangerous disposition shall not be permitted within the property for any reason whatsoever.
Whenever the animal constitutes a threat to health and safety of other people, or otherwise creates a nuisance, which disturbs the rights, comfort, or quiet enjoyment, Access 2 Place shall request the removal of the offending animal within (10) days.
This agreement applies only to the specific pet described in this agreement and no other pets may be added or substituted without written permission from Access 2 Place.
If at any stage the animal is neglected the appropriate local authority will be contacted to remove the animal.